Wednesday 14 September 2011

Profile of meera




Last log in : Feb 13,2010
Name:meeraGender: femaleAge: 23Country of Residence :IndiaState/City: Nationality: IndiaLanguage Spoken: EnglishEducation:PhD or other doctorateOccupation:Marital Status:SingleReligion: HinduHas Children: noZodiac: CANCERHeight: 5 ft 5 inWeight: 106 lbEye Color: BrownHair Color: BlackDo you Smoke: NoDo you Drink?: No
Self Description
i am normal girl.i am kerala girl.i like my family.now i am doing my me.i have
completed my eng.

Interested in
Music, Nature, Movies or Cinema, Travel/Sightseeing
Looking for...
man Age 25 to 29 for Friendship
be a gud frd.............

Click here for more information 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Meera Sahiba Adaab
    I read your profile so kindly please if you contact me at balkhifoundation@yahoo.com so then we will know all about each other properly i will be wait your dear.
    Thanks $ regards

    M. A. Shirazi

    ReplyDelete