Thursday 15 September 2011

Beautiful cebuana girls waiting for man



Hi, I am may. . I am 29 years old. I live in in Mulanay, Quezon . I am I am simple, sweet, compassionate, loving,kindhearted,
polite and good listener.I don't like hurting anybody and I am diplomatic in handling sensitive issues. I value fairness and expect it to be reciprocated. I also value the give and take policy , I apply that policy in my emotional relationships. I can be a wonderful friend. I am sympathetic to the other's needs. I am a good nurturer. I am devoted to the truth and
fairness above all else. I am cheerfull and energetic by nature, I am loyal and devoted once that i finally found the right guy for me. I am a woman who have one word.. I would like to meet a man from 33 to 45 years old who is I am able to accept a man who is willing to accept me too. I am looking for a man who is gentleman, responsible, kindhearted,loving,caring.
Someone that i can trust and can love me for what i am and not for who i am. I love the man who is always true to himself, a man who knows how to respect me and my family.. You can email me at mayoballa@yahoo.com. You can call or text me at +63  (939) 458-3675.
more detail

1 comment:

  1. Hi Salam allz
    I m Rizwan.i m from pakistan.i live in gojra
    i worked at computers repairing.
    i like friendship
    My cell no. 03346818252

    ReplyDelete