Friday 2 December 2011

Details of Mehreen Jalil


View full image

Posted by: Self
 Profile Created on: Friday, May 13, 2011
 She is 22Single,  Muslim  Urdu speaking and
 living in KarachiPakistanShe was born in Pakistan
 and is a citizen of Pakistan
4
 
4
 

 
Personal Information
 Age:22 
 Looking for
:
single
 No of Children
:
 Height
:
5 ft and 5 inch
 Waist
:
inch
 Complexion
:
Fair
 Looks
:
Stunning Looking
 Disability
:
None
 Star
:
Capricorn
 Sect
:
Shia Imami Ismaili
 Caste
:
Ahmed
Related Details
Dependent Members
:
0
Preferred Setup
:
Separate
Religious Level
:
Lenient
First choice of Food
:
Pak Food
TV program
:
Indian Idol
Preferred Honeymoon Place:Paris
Career & Education Details
Education:Masters 
Occupation:Odd jobs / Part time 
Monthly Income:10000  Rs
Education Details:MBA 
 
More about me  
More about me:I am simple
My habits:music and movies
My bad habits:nothing

1 comment:

  1. hi Mehreen u r looking so awesome i m looking for friend u can add me on facebook at muscle_madness@hotmail.com cell no923335161202

    ReplyDelete