Friday 7 October 2011

SONIYA fron united state need datting friend



Additional Photos
  


User Profile

Joined From:Fri, Dec 29, 2006
Gender:Woman
Age:20
Location: United States, New York, richmond hill
Self Description:y u care???

About Me

Height:5'3-5'4
Weight:under 100lbs
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Brown
Marital Status:I Tell You Later
Religion:Christian
Body-Type:Average
Sexual Orientation:None of your business
Availability:Engaged
Webcam:No
Smokes:I Tell You Later
Drinks:I Tell You Later
Occupation:Student
Horoscope:Virgo

What I Like

What I like:y dun u juz ask me..
What I don't like:u....haha

How To Contact Me

give me your information in comments i will contact
Get My Mobile Number

More Information About Me

Hobbies:cHiLlInG wId mA fRiEnDz,sHoPiN,bOoKz,iNtErNeT,mUzIc,n aLl dAtZ fUn....
Comments:U GoTtA tC oF dAt!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. hi,call me 0096566454246

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.... this is FAHAD i want to be your dating partner... so what do you say???
    contact me: +92-313-3139007
    or you can add me on facebook...
    fahad.fnk13@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,i m shahir hw r u plz cntac me n ds nmbr+92 -314-9617146

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Soniya i m looking for a friend like u u can add me on facebook at muscle_madness@hotmail.com saw my pics and decide u can call me on 923335161202

    ReplyDelete