Saturday 8 October 2011

sara ali citizen of united stste





Posted by: Self
 Profile Created on: Saturday, June 04, 2011
 She is 23Single,  Muslim  Punjabi speaking and
 living in BrooklynUnited StatesShe was born inPakistan
 and is a citizen of United States
4
 
4
 
View full image
 
Personal Information
 Age:23 
 Looking for
:
single
 No of Children
:
 Height
:
5 ft and 7 inch
 Waist
:
inch
 Complexion
:
Fair
 Looks
:
Good Looking
 Disability
:
None
 Star
:
Pisces
 Sect
:
Sunni
 Caste
:
RajPut
Related Details
Dependent Members
:
0
Preferred Setup
:
Any
Religious Level
:
Moderate
First choice of Food
:
Pak Food
TV program
:
Shaadi Online
Preferred Honeymoon Place:Any Place
Career & Education Details
Education:Intermediate 
Occupation:Student 
Monthly Income:0.00  Dollar
Education Details:High School 
 
More about me  
More about me:Kool Minded, Loving, Caring, Romantic, Honest
My habits:Awesome Gurl
My bad habits:I Cant Bear Anger
contact me   sara_ali002285@yahoo.com



2 comments:

  1. salam sara ali im aamir ali from karachi u looking so cute i want friend ship u if u agree so contact me on face book or cell phone or e-mail
    cell phone 03133606378 or 03003117200 e-mail sasolangi2009@hotmail.com this e-mail is facebook account check my both photo on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.... this is FAHAD i want to be your friend ... so what do you say???
    contact me: +92-313-3139007
    or you can add me on facebook...
    fahad.fnk13@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete