Thursday 6 October 2011

Beckysmith from canada need a good friend




Additional Photos

Back To Main Photo

User Profile

Joined From:Wed, Sep 21, 2011
Gender:Woman
Age:30
Location: Canada, Allison
Homepage:me
Self Description:I am a loving, sweet, caring, faithful and God fearing person, i love equity in everything, i love given to charity organization and less privileged individuals. I possess great sense of humor with total humility. I love going on movies, dancing and reading

About Me

Height:5'7-5'8
Weight:141 to 150lbs
Hair:Black
Eyes:Black
Marital Status:Single
Religion:Christian
Body-Type:Slim
Sexual Orientation:None of your business
Availability:Marry
Webcam:Yes, only if you have one
Smokes:No
Drinks:No
Occupation:Student

More Information About Me

Hobbies:I am in search of a man that is interested in a long term relationship, someone who is honest, emotionally balance, good sense of humor, open to communication, romantic and gentle. A friend, partner, soul mate and apparently my husband.
Comments:Hold fast to your faith. Believe in goodness. Believe in God.
Get My Mobile Number

1 comment:

  1. @R@IN B@B@ 0343-6572259 Email Yahoo) arain_babanaqash@yahoo.com( Hotmail ) Arain_baba1@hotmail.com (gmail) Arain.baba1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete